Saturday, June 25, 2011

Work It On Out

Two weeks ago Christie left for Ecuador and left in my possession her p90x dvds. I have had several friends do p90x, but I have always hated on it. I would say that if you did any workout for an hour a day you would get fit. Which is true, but I have decided p90x is awesome. I just finished up week two today. I saw results after one week. I am already so much more toned. Now if I could just get my diet under control (oh those Kashi cookies!) I think this baby weight would go away. Not to mention Tony Horton looks a lot like my best friend's husband. See..



Tony



Jeremiah


Eerie, right?!?!


Earlier today I was changing Roman on our bed. First mistake, right? I get the diaper undone, and he promptly begins peeing. A long, upwards stream. What do I do? I tried to catch it. CATCH IT. PEE. That was my genius automatic response. As if one can catch pee. Or should. Needless to say that was an epic fail. My bedspread is currently in the washer.



No comments:

Post a Comment