Saturday, August 3, 2013

My Grown Up Fridge

I am in love with my fridge looking all organized and mom-ish! I fully expect this to fall apart when I go back to work, but I am going to try very hard to make this work! Here are a few pics of my big girl fridge and freezer:





The top part of the freezer is storing R's yogurt pops, frozen bread, frozen mixed berries for my green smoothies, those frozen mac&cheeses I just made, and a few other random veggies.


The bottom part of the freezer is holding my frozen meals and veggies on the left, and meats on the right. I can't wait to chow down on that salmon!!! Oh and I have a great recipe for that Kielbasa sausage that I am making next week. If you are wondering why ziploc bags are labeled "steak" and "burger" that is because it is venison. Warren hunts, so we have lean and organic red meat year round. We have not purchased red meat for two years. If you are wondering, it's broccoli in the ceral tupperware. You gotta do what you gotta do.

 
 
In the bottom there are yummy and easy lunch portions of blueberries, apples, and hummus. Thank you Costco! Then all the produce and hot dog buns thawing for the camp out. Lots of yogurt, tortillas, organic eggs, berries, almond butter, almond milk, R's applesauce and some other random stuff. Behind the almond milk is NOT a two liter. Well it is, but it is tonic water for Warren's summer love of gin and tonic. We might have a gin and tonic, but never a coke. (Yes I use the word coke interchangeably for all soft drinks. Get over it.) I am the only one that drinks the almond milk. I drink a LOT of coffee so I made the switch. If I have a sweet, I drink the real stuff. I love it in my coffee, but I think it is gross to just have a glass.
 
There is a peek at our fridge and staples!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment