Saturday, January 12, 2013

Friday Night Flights

We have been Whole Foods junkies lately. Right before the holidays, Warren and I were busy getting ready for our Christmas party, had both worked late, etc. I picked Roman up and decided to get takeout. However, I have giant child that refuses to be held and is a pretty big turd about holding hands when he walks on his own.
Oh and by the way we don't eat fast food. Ever. (Exceptions: Qdoba and Panera, if you consider that fast food.)

I really wanted Qdoba, but I knew little man couldn't (wouldn't) stand in line with me. Aha! Whole Foods! The hot bar! I pulled in, restrained put Roman in a cart, and when I got inside it was even better.
I discovered "Family Night". You get an adult meal for $5.99 and with one adult purchase, a kids meal is free! So this is our new staple. We've had Mexican, Stir Fry, and Pasta so far. It's fab!

After discovering our newfound love, we decided to try Friday Night Flights. $5 for 5 beer and app pairings.

It was a very fun family date night! Going back next week with Team Lant.









No comments:

Post a Comment