Thursday, December 16, 2010

First Baby Shower!!!!

I had my first baby shower on December 4th. It was AMAZINGLY adorable. My wonderful friends did such an awesome job planning the shower. The best part was recieving books in leiu of cards. What a great start to Roman's library!!!


Ashley practicing


My baby and Christie's food baby (as if she has one!!!)

Our cheesy photo that actually turned out quite cute!


Aunt Jenna and Grandma



Double Grandma


Adorable banner from Etsy!!


Mmmmm!!!


Cake from Stellar Sweets



Lovely Besties



So I have been bad about my belly photos. Eh, oh well. Month 6 got bypassed, but I managed to get Month 7 in on my snow day today!!!

December 16, 2010
Month 7

That is about all the news I have. I guess no news is good news though!



No comments:

Post a Comment