Thursday, December 23, 2010

Baby Blues

Ugh I am so icky this week. I have been so depressed all week! I think part of it is not sleeping well. I have also been fighting tiredness as I try to get some baby stuff taken care of, as well as get some Christmas cooking going. I am just so unmotivated. Then I found out this morning that the doula that I decided I wanted as the last minute is not taking clients in March. Even though I just decided on having a doula, I was SO counting on this particular one. Ahhhhh! I think I am just stressing, but I am too tired to stress, so I just have the blues. I have cried nearly every day this week. The funny thing is, I am having a fabulous Christmas! I am excited about my gift giving, my new stockings, the food, my plans, etc.! Stupid third trimester.

On another note, I found the CUTEST consignment shop yesterday!!! Well to be completely truthful, the place is kind of a mess, but they have cute stuff. I got an Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper for $90.

Thank goodness. Called Christie. She's coming over to help me keep my sanity. She also cheered me up when I was down in the dumps Tuesday. Wonderful, wonderful friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment