Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm Not Fat, I'm Pregnant

Last week I had my monthly checkup. Nothing interesting to report, but I did finally meet Dr. Hannigan who will be delivering the baby. She just joined the practice, and I was her first patient on her first day. I LOVED her! Plus, after seeing Dr. Thompson, and knowing she was not REALLY my doctor, it was nice to meet the real deal. Also, the not gaining weight during my first trimester was fabulous. However, those times have passed. I have now gained 7 pounds. Ugh. But......
Yesterday Christie and I went to Hobby Lobby. Before we left she was saying that I still wasn't really that big and it could still be a beer belly ;) However, we went to Hobby Lobby and I got asked when I was due! This is the first time it has happened. So glad to know you can now tell that I am not fat, I am pregnant! But as Christie pointed out, and I agree, that lady has BALLS!!! Because it is true, I am not THAT big yet.
Oh and Warren had a dream it's a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment