Tuesday, August 24, 2010

12 weeks!

Today I am 12 weeks! One more, and this dreaded first trimester will be over!!! School started this week and was topped off by a series of unfortunate events around our house. So I just yesterday finally got the chance to tell my Nana! She of course was happy and kept the lack of sugar-coating to a minimum. Phone calls and facebook messages have been pouring in from my friends which has been just lovely. I am slowly, but surely working on returning these.
In other news, my friend Elizabeth had her baby Sunday. I cannot wait to see her and baby David! I have also found out that two of my dear friends from growing up are pregnant. I have kind of lost touch with both of them and I am trying to get in touch with one, and another got in touch with me!
This afternoon I am going to go check out the Babyology baby shower rental room. My besties are ever so gently reminding me that my shower will be in the midst of the holidays and that we need to book soon. Both of my besties are getting married in the next year and with that and my baby it is going to be a exciting, party filled year!!
My belly keeps growing and growing, though I have yet to gain any weight. The nausea has subsided and just rears it head for around an hour 1-2 days a week. I have been eating really weirdly throughout the pregnancy, but not really from cravings. That has not really begun yet. On a last note, the baby is the size of a plum!

No comments:

Post a Comment