Saturday, November 20, 2010

Well Hey There Little Fella

The past two weeks I have been completely freaked out because I have not been feeling the baby move all that much. However, the past two days that little sucker is acting like he just signed up for a kickboxing class. Then, last night, we were laying on the couch watching tv and....Warren felt his first kick!!!! Which he of course was so thrilled about! I was excited to tell people this, however, Roman is hanging out really low, so I am not really welcoming others to start feeling him kick if you know what I mean :)

Today I am going to a cloth diapering class. I am pretty sure I am cloth diapering, but ugh, every time I even try to read anything about it, they use all this terminology that I have no idea what it means. So I am going to go check it out.

Also, I think it is high time for some photos. I know I am due for a belly photo, and I also think I should share some very cute gifts I have gotten! I will see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment